This are the unofficial system requirements for Assassin’s Creed
I’ve already played the PC version so I know what I’m talking about.I had a few friends play it also.
I have a core 2 duo at 1.75 Ghz 3gb ram and ge-force 8800 GTS and it worked great in full detail.
A friend played it on a MacBook Pro with G-force 8600 at 128 Mb of rams and still worked pretty smooth on low details.
Another friend played on a Athlon X2 4200+ 2gb of ram and G-force 8500 GT with 512 Mb and it worked in medium details.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows XP or Vista
- 2 GB RAM
- Dual core processor (Intel Pentium D or better)
- 256MB Direct3D 10 compatible video card, or Direct3D 9 card compatible with Shader Model 3.0 or higher
- DirectX compatible driver
- DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
- 16 GB free hard disk space
- DirectX libraries (included)
- Vista compatible sound card
- Keyboard, Mouse
- Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller (optional)
Recommended System Requirements:
- Intel Pentium Core 2 Duo, or better processor
- 3 GB System RAM
- ATI HD2900 series, Nvidia GeForce 8800 series, or better video card
- 5.1 sound card
- Microsoft Xbox 360 controller
- Supported Video Cards at Time of Release
- DirectX10 compatible cards, recommended ATI HD2900 series, Nvidia GeForce 8800 series
- Direct3D 9 card compatible with Shader Model 3.0 or higher
I should recommend having a dual analog controller while playing, check out my post on Gamepads for more help .